Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Welly, welly, welly..........

.....welly, well.
I am so out of it today. My brain is mush. I can't seem to put two thoughts in a straight line.
I wish I had something to put up here to help you expand your horizons, but I've nada. My boy has been sick and is very demanding as to just about everything. First, he wants a drink of water. Then he doesn't. Then it's not in the right place on the table or it's in the wrong glass, etc., etc. By the way, he is only 3, but man, he can be demanding.

I would like to say that I enjoyed the way Condie Rice shut down ol' Babs the Boxer today at Rice's confirmation doo-hickey.

This is what I'm saying when I say that people are getting tired of the same old rhetoric out of the same old pundits and has- beens. It's over. We've had enough of the stretching and bending of the truth and the flatout denial of facts that has been growing like a virus for so long. It's about time the hacks were put in their place and shown the door.

Well, I guess I had a little bit of venom left!!!
Hey, Anon, please don't asociate this with that "statement and underlying attitude" thing. It's just a bit of this ol' hack's rhetoric.

Doc said everything's A-OK, so, back to work tomorrow!
See ya Friday or Saturday,
Red

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home